Pest Inspection Services
A Five Star Termite and Pest Control supplies commercial business owners and residential homeowners of the Greater San Antonio, Texas area with a number of pest control services. We are completely licensed and insured to provide our professional expertise and services to the community at affordable prices. In an effort to make each experience with A Five Star Termite and Pest Control excellent, we deliver superior execution, friendly customer service, high moral standards, and exceptional work ethics on a consistent basis. Our technicians are more than qualified to perform the services we offer. They have the necessary attributes and credentials. At A Five Star Termite and Pest Control, we utilize premium quality products and equipment exclusive to licensed professionals to ensure maximum results for our valued customers.
A Five Star Termite and Pest Control include pest control inspection services to the commercial and residential customers of San Antonio, Texas and surrounding areas. Looking to buy a new home or commercial space, recently moved into one, or been a place for some years and want to get to the bottom of your pest problem, A Five Star Termite and Pest Control can provide you with our comprehensive pest control inspection services.
Professional Pest Inspections
A Five Star Termite and Pest Control experts meticulously inspect the exterior and interior of your San Antonio, Texas home or business for signs of the common pests that routinely invade buildings as well as occasional invaders. Searching for any indicators of the more serious pests such as termites, carpenter ants, or bedbugs, for example are top priority. A Five Star Termite and Pest Control professionals have advanced training and possess the expertise and experience needed to provide you with a comprehensive report of any red flags of potential infestations comprising of insects, arachnids, and wildlife such as rodents and birds that might have set up residency in your San Antonio, Texas home or business. We include solutions and maintenance plans to remove any found infestations, treat homes and businesses to avoid frequent pests and we also offer pest exclusion services to better safeguard your home or business from future pest infestations. A Five Star Termite and Pest Control would like to share some tips to minimize pests from claiming territory inside your home or business.
Interior Pest Inspections
– Check the condition of your weather stripping and replace if the current weather stripping is showing signs of wear. Install weather stripping if gaps appear around windows and doors.
– Patch up any holes, cracks, and gaps in walls.
– Leaky pipes or faucets should be repaired.
– Do not leave any human or pet food out.
– Go through cupboards and pantry and clean up any spilled food. Store all food in tightly sealed containers. Pests can gnaw through paper, flimsy plastic and cardboard packaging.
– Store pet food in tightly sealed containers.
– Trash cans need to be cleaned periodically; lids kept tight, and never allow a full load of trash to sit overly long.
– Clean out any clutter, for example outdated magazines and catalogs, junk mail, piles of fabric, and other similar clutter.
Exterior Pest Inspections
– Properly seal all cracks, holes and gaps.
– Appropriate barriers for all ventilation or utility service access should be well protected.
– Window and door screen installation.
– Periodically clean out trash cans and lids kept securely fastened.
– Leaks need to be repaired to avoid providing a water source.
– Remove debris and store firewood or other material far from the building whenever possible.
– Keep the landscape properly maintained; trees pruned, foliage hedged, and grass trimmed away from the building as the vegetation is a natural habitat for many pests, and if granted easy access they can wander inside.